Monday 23 November 2009

welcome..

to my home... would you like to come in??

Come in and get out of the still blustery weather..

Brrr... hasn't it been CHILLY today... I was up and out early doors this morning. Well, I'm always out early doors as I take my wonderful husband to the station at six am. He is due in work before most people have even got in the shower. Bless him. Everyone say.... 'arrrrr...' : )

Anyway... this morning I was then out myself rather promtly. For my first meditation class. First one of eight, I can then join group meditations. FANTASTIC for the mind and energies and just wellbeing.... and it's only my first class! My therapist is amazing, so full of positive vibes. I think i'm a rather positive person, but I am a person that worries.. and I worry a lot about other people more than myself. But anyway... I won't bore you with all of that. I've always felt rather 'spiritual' and the teachings at my meditation class really seems to have 'clicked' with me you know... and thats a wonderful feeling when that happens isn't it. When you feel you have found what you have been looking for. A bit like that perfect shade of paint, or the perfect pattern in a fabric. It's like 'yay'... a kind of feeling of relief. That you know you are going to be satisfied. Happy. Content. 

Well that is how I felt this morning, after my meditation class. And that is how I have felt all day. I have had a wonderful creative day in my fabric world. Busy and energised yet not stressed at all. Perfect.

If anyone is reading this blog. As I know I haven't been around long enough for many to have found me. I wish you all well today and every day and I hope you find your sense of 'wellbeing' somehow.. somewhere.. sometimes it takes a while to find..


- lucy x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment