Wednesday 11 November 2009

Hello - Welcome to our first post

Hi Everyone


Welcome to my first post on my new personal blog - Fabric and Lucy. Thank you for stopping by.. I am going to use this first blog to tell you a little about myself and pray that you are interested :)

I am Lucy, a now Fabric Retailer. I have had a successful nine year career within Advertising and Banking, rather recently I have changed career path and have launched Lucy Loves Fabric. An online fabric shop. This is a blog where you can get to know the real Lucy and my ramblings of my change in career, how I build my business, what I get up to in the fabric world and my feelings and inspiration behind creative living.

I hope to keep you interested, and I would love to learn from all you wonderful fellow bloggers out there!

Within Lucy Loves Fabric there is a more 'industry based' blog if ever you wish to visit that. My Fabric and Lucy blog I would like to keep personal to me, where I can ramble on, share my feelings and have a general chat about everything inspirational out there. And a bit of an online daily (hopefully) diary of what I am getting up to... I enjoy writing so this will be the place where I do just that.. :)

Right now I am love, love, loving the Amy Butler stationary range!!! I cannot get enough of her fabrics, and to launch a stationary range I think is wonderful!!!!... let's face it we all love stationary don't we..! Take a look at some mouth watering snaps below...





 









(Images: Amy Butler Design website)

All of these are available on Amy's website linked in above. Her designs are always so inspiring, designs you can get lost in, and designs that are so good for the soul that when you use her fabrics each time you look at whatever you have made it brings a smile to your face.


I will love and leave you all for now, I will be back tomorrow if not before. I thank you again for stopping by...


- Lucy x

1 comment:

  1. Hi lucy..welcome to Blogland!!!!
    Am very excited at seeing the launch of your little space on the WWW, I have a feeling it's gonna be lush!!!
    Off to check out your shop..........
    Lucexxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete