Thursday 12 November 2009

Excitement

Country Living kitchenMy excitement today is about the Country Living Christmas Fair that I am visiting tomorrow in Chelsea.


I am feeling really Christmassy this year. I cannot wait to put the tree up, I am going to be an early bird this year and put it up the first week of December. I don't know what has changed my mind about Christmas this year, normally I can't face it until it's right on top of me. I think having my Christmas fabric for sale, and it's selling well has put me in the mood, knowing people out there are visiting Lucy Loves Fabric for their Christmas material, after all its a big honour to be chosen to have input in someones Christmas.... don't you think??


I will be there tomorrow with my trusty camera, photographing beautiful bits to share with you on Monday. I'll also be paying close attention to how people decorate and organise their stalls. This will help me with the planning for my stall in a couple of weeks time. The nerves are kicking in now. So of course... I am only going tomorrow for work and research purposes only.... :-/// !?!?!?! Hehe...

Well a girl has got to have a bit of fun hasn't she...

Is anyone else going to the fair this year???


I will try and stop by tomorrow morning and babble about something...

- Lucy x 

(Image: Country Living)

No comments:

Post a Comment