Tuesday 17 November 2009

peep

after my moany email yesterday about the weather, my lack of dedication to the cause of reporting about the country living christmas fair... i am pleased to report that out of my little window opposite my little desk this morning - the sun is indeed shining! i mentioned yesterday that i was off to see a man about some fabric he had for sale. here is a peep of what i bought...

please excuse the photo quality (as always), this is just intended to whet your appetite. I will be putting a few of my most recent buys on my website later on, i will be in photography mania mood as the sun is shining. did i say that loud enough???... THE SUN IS SHINING!! hehe...

i intend to make good use of the light today.


i hope you are all well and you are getting a dose of the good stuff, and soaking up some much needed vitamin d after the last few days.


- lucy x

 

No comments:

Post a Comment