Wednesday 11 November 2009

Inspiration: Bricks, typeface and windows

As a fabric nut, and now owning and running my own business - apart from my husband, family and close friends my sewing machine is my first love. When in the inspirational NYC last year I was overcome with excitement at this building.. take a look at a couple of shots..



 

  My husband and I love old architecture, big buildings, the history behind the buildings and the stories they could tell. We also love old signs, the old typefaces are so interesting. So you can imagine both our interest and my excitement when we stumbled across this beauty. Such a large building too, wonderful bricks and windows. Oh I find New York so inspiring, all the bright lights and big buildings give me a feeling that anything is possible.
(Images: Fabric and Lucy)


- Lucy x


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment